Robert Fulton College Preparatory School is proud to offer the following Advanced Placement (AP) classes to its students. AP classes offer rigorous course content that counts for five points towards many college, grade point average (GPA) rating scales. In addition, a passing score of 3 or better on an AP test may waive certain entrance requirements at various colleges and universities. Click here for more information.
Advanced Placement Classes
- English Language, grade 11
- English Literature, grade 12
- World History, grade 10
- United States History, grade 11
- Government/Economics, grade 12
- Spanish Language and Spanish Literature
- Studio Art
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science, grades 11-12
AP Exams are in May! View School Calendar to find out when your AP test will be!