Robert Fulton College Preparatory

Skip to main content
Guidance & Counseling » Community College

Community College

Community College

Applying to Community College

If your plan is to go to a Community College first and then transfer out, you must do the following:
  1. Apply to the Community College you will be attending on the school's website (you can also visit for help in choosing a community college)
  2. Complete a FAFSA at if you have a Social Security Number; or if you do not have a SSN you need to complete a DreamAct Application at
There is no deadline to apply to Community College, but the sooner you apply the better so that you can register for classes.

See Ms. Torres, College Counselor if you need help filling out your application or if you have any questions.