Since the 2016-2017 school year, LAUSD has implemented an online application process. For those parents who do not have internet access and those who need some additional assistance, Fulton can provide assistance in English and Spanish. If you, or someone you know, are interested in attending our Communication Arts & Music Magnet (CAMM) or our School for Advanced Studies (SAS).
Tours by request contact Dr. Harris at 818-947-2135
2023-24 on time applications: 10-03-22 to 11-18-22 ** Late applications start 02-01-23
- If you already have a parent account, please log in. If not, click on "Register" to create a new account. The district will immediately send you a confirmation email that you will need to open to complete your registration and choose a password.
- Add your child by clicking "Add a Student". Make sure all of your child's information is correct, or the system will reject the application. Enter your child's current grade, and the system will automatically enter their grade for next year.
- From the Dashboard, click on "Apply to Programs".
- Select your child and click "Next".
- Click on "Magnet Application 2023 - 2024" then "Next"
- Verify parent and student information.
- Select "Magnet" or "SAS" and choose "Fulton Communication Arts and Music Magnet" from the drop down menu.
- You should be taken to a confirmation page with a confirmation number and an option to edit your choices.
- If you would prefer a paper application, use the links below to download and print one. You can drop it off at the Fulton main office or if you need help filling it out, stop by Fulton and ask for the magnet coordinator.